PPTA is a “Pumpkin Patch” initiative, who are in the field of early childhood development since 2006.
PPTA offers Full time PG Diploma in ECE – A high quality teacher training program to raise the professional standards of early year educators and care givers. Subjects covered: Child Development, Child Psychology, Curriculum Planning, Early Childhood Education& Administration.
Major subjects covered are Child Development, Child Psychology, Curriculum Planning, and Early Childhood Education & Administration along with plenty of hands on experience and assignments.
Benefits of the PPTA programs are:
- An ideal blend of classroom & practical training under the guidance of expert faculty.
- Hands on experience of learning in a professional environment of Pumpkin Patch to develop into an Early Childhood Educator
- You learn best practices in preschool and day care management – including exposure to ISO
- Wide exposure thru visits to schools for children with special needs.
- Access to a well equipped library for learners and Teachers.
All theory classes for full time PG diploma are held at the well-equipped training room of Pumpkin Patch School, Wakad. Practical sessions and hands on experiences are conducted at Pumpkin Patch School and Day Care Centres at Wakad in a child friendly professional environment.
Milestones and Pumpkin Patch will assist learners and guide them in choosing a career as per their aptitude.