New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) is a private tertiary education provider based in Auckland, New Zealand. Since 1982, NZTC has specialised in training people to become qualified early childhood teachers. In 2009, NZTC established an office in Mumbai to provide teacher education programs for the early childhood profession in India. NZTC graduates work in various roles in the early childhood profession throughout the world.
NZTC India along with Pumpkin Patch has announced its internationally recognized Early Childhood Teacher Training Program offered via online mode of study supported by face to face workshops. All NZTC early childhood qualifications are offered online, through a custom-made online learning environment – NZTC Online.
NZTC currently offers six specialist early childhood qualifications:
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education (Level 5)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Teaching (Level 6)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) – Upgrade
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Master of Education (Early Childhood Education)
For more information on New Zealand Tertiary College, see www.nztertiarycollege.in