PG Diploma in Early Years Care and Education
Timing & Duration
- Course Duration:1 year
- Theory Class: Weekdays 9 am to 12.30 pm
- For women only
- Should be a Graduate from any stream( Preferably English Medium)
- Must have Basic English skills
- Prior teaching experience not required
Course High Lights
- 1 month Internship
- Small batch Size
- Personal Attention by faculty
- Field visits to special as well as normal school
- Participation of learners in all events of PPS
- Plenty of hands on experience
- Aprons, Study Material & Basic Stationery will be provided
It builds a strong foundation of principals and processes of growth and development. It helps them to become acquainted with the different stages and important aspects of child development.
Early Childhood Education
The subject includes the studies done by the pioneers in this field, their contribution and ideology.It also help the learners to update with the latest practices and concepts in Early Child hood Education
Child Care Center
This subject covers the topics like: Child Care, Health Care and safety. It helps learners to understand how to create a happy and enriching environment at child care centers in a professional way.
This subject area helps the learner to understand the children and their behaviour. Young children use more of non-verbal communication. It is necessary for a teacher to understand these cues and respond appropriately. Learners become aware of the learning process and ways of enhancing the required skills.
Curriculum for young children must emphasize on all the aspects of Child development. The learners get acquainted with the concepts included in a good Preschool Program. This subject enhances their skills in planning and organizing learning experiences for the children based on their readiness. Learners are motivated and guided by dedicated teachers to acquire skills to become professional Early Childhood Educators.